If you want to get more visitors engaged with low berries, a great website is what you need. A good, responsive website is a combination of well presented services and good design, development, content and SEO optimization.
What Kind web design and development services We Provide?
We serve all kind of industries who want to go online with their business as well as want to reach their potential customers while they are sleeping.
- Online Store / Ecommerce Website Design and Development.
- Magento, WooCommerce, PrestaShop, BigCommerce, Shopify, 3dcart, Volusion, Weebly, Squarespace, Wix, Custom Store etc..
- CMS / Blog Website Development
- WordPress, WordPress plugins, WooCommerce plugins, Joomla, Drupal, Hugo, Gatsby, Custom CMS / Blogging website etc..
- Custom Web App / Framework Development
- Raw / OOP PHP, Laravel, YII, Zend, CodeIgniter, Symfony, CakePHP etc..
- Responsive Static / Dynamic Web design and development
- Web Development / Programming Languages / Databases We Are Specialised
- PHP, Python, Django, JavaScirpt, Ajax, jQuery, JSON, AngularJs, NodeJs, ReactJs, MySQL, SQL Server, NoSql, MongoDB, HTML, CSS, Bootstrap etc..
- Custom Business Application / Softwares
- Quality hosting and domain services
Why do you need a responsive website?
Well, if you are a business owner or a blog writer or a shop owner or any kind kind of service provider looking to expand your business throughout online, you must thinking to get lot of visitors in your website and later they can be your regular customer. So, you are thinking to have your website loads on all kind of mobile devices and desktops. If you want to target different platforms, mobile devices, build different versions and native mobile APPS that will hugely costly. But you must need something which can fulfil your target. In this case, responsive website has been invented! A responsive website will loads on every kind of mobiles devices and desktops and can act like as a native app, if PWA functionalities are integrated with the website.
A good responsive website can bring more clients to your business. Basically it depends on your website representation which includes design, development, content, page loading time as well as SEO optimization. The more easily a user can get the information from your website matching their needs, there is more chance to convert that user to your client.
We can help you to put that pieces of puzzle together to make your website informative for your potential clients. Let’s Have A Talk.
Some Key points of a responsive website
- Your website will render in all kind of Mobile devices, Notebooks, Tablets and Desktops.
- Responsive web design works through CSS media queries. So, you can target mobile and desktop users separately for specific content through one website.
- It will bring you more web traffic as it’s works for better SEO optimization.
- Responsive website will give better user experience for small device users like, smartphone and tablets.
- It loads in all kind of devices, So, your website will not have any platform restriction and you don’t need to create different version or mobile specific website.
- Responsive website made with fluid grid which works as an extension of liquid layouts, that’s why it fits with all kind of screens effortlessly.
- The major benefits of responsive website is, it will save your website building and maintenance cost.
If you are a small business owner you should choose responsive website for your online identity. Because, you can invest less but you will get full benefit of online marketing of your business. Later, as you business grow, you can target to build different platform specific web solutions.
What is PWA APP
A progressive web application has a JSON manifest file which works as a setup / config file for the application. Progressive web application works with combination of your browser and app and it get installed on your browser. The manifest file works as a app installer and it tells the browser how your application should behave.
Manifest files are supported in Chrome, Edge, Firefox, UC Browser, Opera, and the Samsung browser. Safari has partial support.
A manifest file has following common properties
- short_name and / or name
The manifest file integrated to website with following meta tag
<link rel="manifest" href="/manifest.json">
You can learn more about progressive web applicaiton from here .
How PWA APP works on your website
At first it will enhance your website with modern API’s to feel like native app. Secondly, with a single codebase; your website will be behave as native-like capabilities, reliability, and installability while reaching anyone, anywhere or on any device. Once your website visitor install the app, they can see your website while they are offline without breaking any design of your website or content. For this reason, responsive website is necessary to build a progressive web application.
It will take your business to the maximum level with just one single codebase. We can help you to create this kind of modern web application to push you up to the maximum level with low berries.